New Silver Plated Piccolo - Ideal Student Instrument
Suits Beginners 9 and up
- Masterpiece brand Piccolo, Entertainer Model - bright, shiny and brand new.
- Sleek, attractive case included.
- Suitable for all students from the age of 9 & over. Welcome in school bands.
- All the features of the Yamaha at 20% of the price.
- NO hard-to-reach packing materials that need to be removed.
- NO finicky adjustments to make before the piccolo is playable.
- The piccolo looks so cute, it will make your friends envious when they see you with it!
- Simply assemble and play.
- Buy from an expert - I have been a music teacher since 1980, and have written more than 60 books on how to play musical instruments.
- Full 12 months repair or replace warranty.
- 30 days, 100% money back guarantee, gives you time to test the instrument.
- Quick delivery by Australia Post.
- 7 payment options.
Welcome in School Bands and Orchestras
All the Features of the Yamaha, at 20% of the Cost
- ergonomic hand support, which enables the player to comfortably grasp this petite instrument.
- split E mechanism - a lever that automatically closes one of the G keys when High E is fingered. This lowers the pitch of high E, which tends to come out a little sharp, making it easier to play High E in tune. Although few students get up to high E for at least a year or two, this feature is definitely worth having.
- Yamaha piccolos start at around $1,000. For that price you could get five Masterpiece piccolos.
The body of this piccolo is made from cupro-nickel - an alloy of copper and nickel, then painted silver plated. The keys and lip-plate are coated with pure silver plating. Silver plating is superior to nickel plating because
- It gives a brighter, shinier finish, and
- Nickel plating feels greasy to the touch, which would make the piccolo slippery to hold.
- No Masterpiece instruments are nickel plated.
|Suitable for School Band|
|Inline G Key|
|Split E Mechanism|
|Number of Tone Holes||15|
|Covered or Open Holes||Covered|
|Microfibre Cleaning Cloth||Included|
NO Packing Materials to Remove
Before manufacturers ship their piccolos to suppliers, they usually insert packing wedges to support the keys in transit. These wedges need to be carefully removed with tweezers before playing. The wedges are not always easy to spot. If you don't remove every one, you risk bending the keys. Most suppliers of budget piccolos don't bother to remove these wedges - they simply unpack your piccolo from a shipping container and send it to you. I remove all the wedges from every piccolo before I send it out.
NO Adjustments to Make
During transit from the factory, the last phase of seating of the pads occurs, as the pads become compressed into their proper position. Tiny adjustments are often necessary when the piccolo reaches its destination. The adjustments are simple to perform, but if you don't know where to put your screwdriver you won't be able to set your piccolo up to play at its best. Those suppliers who ship straight from the container and don't even bother to remove packing wedges care even less about fine-tuning your piccolo before you get it. I play test all Masterpiece instruments and adjust them for you so that they are ready to play when they reach you.
Why buy musical instruments from me?
I know a good piccolo when I see one. Since 1980, I have been a professional musician, teacher and author. I have taught hundreds of students in thousands of lessons. I have written more than 60 books on how to play musical instruments that have collectively sold more than one million copies worldwide.. Masterpiece instruments are the same instruments that I recommend to my students. I sit beside them and listen to them play all day long.
Choose your Shipping - Australia
A variety of shipping options are available, depending on how quickly you want your new instrument. Each option includes I send by next-day-delivery overnight express post, or registered post. Any loss or damage during shipping is borne by me. I ship via Australia Post, one of the most reliable postal services i n the world. My warehouse is located in the Adelaide Hills. All postage options include tracking
This item ships via Australia Post Air Mail and is covered for replacement if the item is damaged during shipment. Optional loss insurance is available.
6 Ways to Pay
You can pay by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, cheques, cash and money orders. I usually send orders on the same day that I receive payment.
Lay By Available
Don't have the funds right now? If you can send me a 10% deposit I will hold the instrument for you until you are able to pay it off.
The Masterpiece Brand
This brand has been developed to provide great value instruments for entry level players who are in the early stages of learning. You can reasonably expect several years of trouble-free playing from a Masterpiece instrument.
Two Fold Guarantee - Our guarantee to you is this
For 14 days, you will be able to thoroughly test the piccolo, show it to your teacher and get their opinion. If, at the end of that time, you are not convinced that this instrument represents great value for the price you paid, or for any other reason, simply contact me and tell me you are returning it. I will promptly and courteously refund your purchase price.
In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your piccolo I will repair or replace it for 12 months from the date of your receiving the piccolo.Click here for full details of the guarantee.
This is an absolutely risk-free deal for you.
Please check out my positive feedback on Ebay . I am in this business for the long term, and satisfied customers are the goal I aim for.